ANIW fosters and welcomes opportunities for partnership with organizations for:
- Integration of immigrants into the Canadian labour market and the society.
- Engagement of immigrants in leadership roles and civic participation.
- Sharing best program practices.
- Building networks of collaboration to discuss and address emerging issues that impact the lives of immigrant women.
- Facilitating opportunities for collective learning and professional development.
The work of ANIW since 1986 would not have been possible without the vision of our founding partners and over the years the support of our funders. We would like to celebrate those who have had the courage and foresight to support our work, and we welcome the involvement of future partners in moving forward.